Las Vegas Strip Clubs
Las Vegas has one of the largest groups of strip clubs in America, and possibly the best selection. Inside the Vegas strip clubs; you will find classic stripper poles where beautiful women will put on a show for paying guests. Many of the girls will walk around and converse with the customers, and perhaps have a drink with them. While alcohol is typically more expensive at a strip club compared to a normal bar, the atmosphere is well worth the extra money.
Nude or Topless Dancing
A majority of the strip clubs in Sin City feature topless entertainment only. Several of the older gentleman’s clubs in Vegas still provide all-nude entertainment, although these places are forbidden to serve alcohol. The exception is the Palomino Club, located in downtown Las Vegas. This all-nude club serves alcoholic beverages. Many of the topless clubs are very classy and feature very attractive women.
The cost of a lap dance can greatly vary at a strip club in Las Vegas. Lap dances can cost as low as $20 plus a tip and last as long as one song. If you decide to get a lap dance from one of the dancers, but remember the “look, but never touch” rule. Make the dancer feel more comfortable by leaving your hands down and to the side. Lap dances can also be performed in the VIP room, but the cost is often much more. Remember to always ask about the price before agreeing to a VIP lap dance.
Many strip clubs charge a fee as you arrive during the evening or night. Again, this charge can vary depending on the night club, but often ranges in the $20 to $40 range. If you arrive to the strip club as a group, the entry fee can often be negotiated. Las Vegas cab drivers typically get paid to bring customers back to the strip club, known as a so-called kickback. If you plan to get a ride to the club from a taxi driver, there is no harm asking for a free ride, as well as free entry into the strip club.
Vegas Strip Club Guidelines
• When visiting Las Vegas strip clubs, never bring more money than what you are willing to spend. Dancers and waitresses are excellent at getting customers to spend a lot of money at their club.
• If you want to get the most from your VIP experience, it’s ideal to tell them how much money you have and ask what it can get you. That way, they are not bringing you services that you don’t really want, such as alcohol.
• If you are looking for more individual attention from the dancers, it’s best to visit the strip club during the week and in the early evening. The weekends are usually much busier and there are fewer girls per customer available.
• Always dress sharp when visiting a strip club. It is typically recommended that a man wears a shirt with a collar. His shirt should be neatly tucked into his trousers. A nice outfit is an excellent way to receive quality service.
• Just like any other service in Las Vegas, it’s important to tip the dancers and waitresses. If you enjoy a show performed by a certain dancer, it may be nice to tip her. It’s clearly mandatory to tip a dancer if you sit in the front row.
Common thought has it that a girl’s wedding is the most important day of her life. In the ...
Some cities thrive on the day-to-day business that tourism and the surrounding industrial and urban ...
As you walk through the main doors of the lavished Venetian Hotel and Casino on any given night, ...